Monday, March 9, 2009

It's been quite a while since I've paid any attention to this thing, but huge amounts of boredom and strong desires to be elsewhere have me searching for a distraction. The recent good weather has got me thinking about projects for this year and whether or not I'm ready to go. The past week was pretty successful, and I've got a good feeling about what's coming, but I figure that it can't hurt to set a few goals for 2009. So here it is, my list of bouldering projects around this country.

Vedauwoo:
The Tempest-V8/9 (I've put so much work into this thing for 2 1/2 years, it's going to happen)
The Vedajuicer- 5.14-, V9/10
Eight Ounces to Freedom- 5.13, V8
Weak Become Heroes- V10
The Daisy Cutter-V6
Analog-V8/9
Fierce-V6
Sun Up to Sun Down-V7
Life Without Parole-5.12, V4
Desperado-V9
Soul of a Poet-V7

Rocktown:
The Vagina-V8
The Orb-V8
Chocktow Sundial-v8
Helicopter-V6
Helicopter Traverse-V8/9
Bionic Rats-V8
Sherman Photo Roof-V7

Bishop:
High Plains Drifter-V7
Seven Spanish angels-V6
Soul Slinger-V9
Evilution to the Lip-V10
Ironman Traverse-V4
Flyboy Low-V8
Morning Dove White-V7/8
Stained Glass-V10
Bowling Pin-V4

Rumbling Bald:
Torque Master-V6
Brackish Water-V8
Kung-Fu Grip-V5
The North Carolinian-V5
Ned's Arete-V8
The French Maid-V7
Patio Roof-V8
Pit BBQ-V6


There's a lot more that is actually on my to do list, these are just the top priorities. With good weather on the horizon in Laramie, and a trip to Bishop coming up next week, things look relatively promising. But we'll just have to wait and see.....

1 comment:

Jesse Brown said...

Buddy, Get ready to crush bishop. Teh weather is in the 70's next week. Hell ya!!!

I.E Bowling pin is harder now that a crimp has broke its a V5 now. I approve of your bishop/voo list. Peace.